Disability care workers are a priority group to receive the COVID-19 vaccination.
- Now is the time to book in to get a COVID-19 vaccine – don’t delay.
- They help protect you, your family and others you care for.
- Almost 15 million vaccine doses have already been given to Australians.
- Book an appointment by visiting the COVID-19 eligibility checker or phone the COVID-19 vaccination helpline on 1800 020 080.
- Vaccines can now be accessed from many locations including: GPs, some pharmacies, Commonwealth and state vaccination clinics, Aboriginal Community Controlled Health Organisations and in-reach to group residential disability accommodation and disability provider hubs.
COVID-19 vaccination questions and answers
COVID-19 vaccine information for disability service providers
COVID-19 vaccine information for disability workers
More information for people with disability about COVID-19 vaccines